Cain & Abel is a password recovery tool for Microsoft operating systems.
It allows easy recovery of various kind of passwords by sniffing the network, cracking encrypted passwords using dictionary and brute force attacks, decoding scrambled passwords, revealing password boxes, uncovering cached passwords and analyzing routing protocols.
Changes in this version:
- Added Windows 8 support in LSA Secret Dumper.
- Added Windows 8 support in Credential Manager Password Decoder.
- Added Windows 8 support in EditBox Revealer.
- Added ability to keep original extensions in fake certificates.
- Winpcap library upgrade to version 4.1.3 (Windows8 supported).
- OUI List updated.