This Study Guide covers Microsoft’s 70-410 exam titled “Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012.”
Meant to be combined with other study materials, it should give you an advantage when you take the exam.
The Study Guide is written from an exam-developer point of view, describing the most effective study approach for both inexperienced and hands-on system administrators.
Brian Svidergol, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MSCE) and co-author of the Active Directory Cookbook, will walk you through all of the exam sections:
- Installing and configuring servers
- Configuring server roles and features
- Configuring Hyper-V
- Deploying and configuring core network services
- Installing and administering Active Directory
- Creating and managing Group Policy.