CS4CA Europe is a CPD certified industrial security conference, uniting 150+ senior critical infrastructure leaders who represent major players from the Energy, Oil & Gas, Utility, Power, Water, Chemical & Healthcare industries.
Join the summit in October to hear exclusive keynotes from trail-blazing industry execs as well as having the chance to take part in interactive panel debates and group discussions around industry frameworks and cyber security pain-points.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to deep-dive into areas of strategic planning as part of the agendas innovative new break-out sessions, as well as gaining first-hand insights from real-life case studies with tangible, actionable insights to take-away and implement.
Key themes include:
- Steps to ensuring business continuity during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Transforming your cyber security strategy to keep up with Industry 4.0
- Cyber security in the 5G era
- Modelling an OT SOC
- Incident response and disaster recovery for critical systems
- Addressing the human element of cyber security
- Designing, operating and managing risks to ICS and their assets
- Governance in OT environments