Accuvant launches Threat Intelligence Briefing service
Accuvant announced at Black Hat USA 2013 the availability of its new Threat Intelligence Briefing (TIB) service.
Delivered by Accuvant LABS research experts, the service gives organizations a quarterly on-site “conference’ that provides essential information about emerging threats and trends before they are encountered in real-world scenarios. It also delivers field-tested strategies to help organizations deal with threats.
“As the number and type of legitimate threats affecting organizations continues to grow, threat intelligence continues to become more and more important,” said Jon Miller, vice president, research and development for Accuvant.
“Accuvant’s enterprise-class clients wanted a research-based service to keep their IT staff up to speed on the most relevant information security industry facts and attack vectors. We responded with our new Threat Intelligence Briefing – a service that provides valuable insight gained from our advanced research findings and hands on experience at thousands of client sites across industry verticals. We’re extremely excited about this service, and looking forward to helping more organizations create better solutions and strategies to deal with their unique security threats,” Miller added.
The quarterly conferences included in Accuvant’s TIB are delivered as four-hour, forum-based discussions comprised of information share, audience interaction and client-specific use cases and scenarios. They cover a range of topics, such as:
- Trends in compromises and breaches
- Security research from the industry as a whole
- Accuvant LABS’ confidential research
- Anatomy of a next-generation hack
- The current state of advanced malware
- Market trends in 0-day exploit sales/cyber war update
- Threats targeted at applicable industry verticals
- Next-generation technologies (products/technologies/techniques)
- Industry buzz phrases and distillation of pertinent fact.