Guardian Digital, company well known in the security field for the LinuxSecurity.com web site and EnGarde Secure Linux product line, announced the release of the first secure open source enterprise solution for corporate messaging, spam and viruses protection.
Dave Wreski, CEO of Guardian Digital, Inc. said: “Secure Mail Suite is the most secure and cost effective option for companies looking to eliminate junk mail and manage everyday threats from viruses that will bring the productivity levels of unsuspecting individual’s to a screeching halt. Our mission is to continue providing companies with robust Linux-based products that are not only cost effective but also offer the highest levels of security, scalability and ease-of-management.”
Secure Mail Suite key features:
- Build full-featured ISP, ASP, departmental or enterprise mail systems.
- Simple and secure Web-based management for all functions.
- Comprehensive anti-spam protection utilizing dozens of technologies to intelligently analyze all email and provide consistent protection from rapidly evolving threats.
- Protection from outside network eavesdropping using SSL & TLS for encrypted communications.
- WebMail for secure remote access, LDAP, group scheduler, vacation auto-away and detailed real-time graphs and reporting or easy maintenance.
- Build corporate email policies to control content transmission.
- Automatic updates and support provides new defenses from new threats.