DigiGAN Discusses National Security with US Rep. Christopher Shays (R-CT) and Intelligence and Defense Communities
Will accelerate delivery of Information Assurance applications for US National and Homeland Security
July 15, 2003
Stamford, CT and Washington, DC – Representatives from DigiGAN, Inc. (www.digigan.com) today met with US Congressman Christopher Shays, Chairman of the House Sub-Committee on National Security, and announced several meetings with key intelligence and defense agencies to discuss projects related to the US Government’s National and Homeland Security initiatives.
As information sectors become increasingly interconnected, agencies are required to implement technology that provides the highest, most secure level of interoperability. The purpose of DigiGAN’s meetings is to propose ways to identify vulnerability and related attacks so agencies can proactively deploy technology that will achieve national and homeland security.
“We are pleased to announce our work with many agencies and their interest in our technology as we, together, take an important step forward in our strategy to thwart terrorism and build a seamlessly interoperable flow of secure information,” said Anthony Martini, DigiGAN President and CEO.
Built to surpass the highest Federal Government standards and embedded within a Common Criteria EAL4 OS, Sun’s Trusted Solaris 8, DigiGAN’s Trusted Solutions are manufactured under license by Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Recent and upcoming events include:
– DigiGAN, through Cygnacom, will be submitting their technology for Common Criteria EAL4 certification
– DigiGAN will be attending meetings of the Cross Domain Solutions Working Group to explore technical recommendations to the Dept. of Defense and the Intelligence Community
– DigiGAN solutions have been deployed in a lab sponsored by the Joint Interoperability Test Command of the Defense Information Systems Agency
– DigiGAN provided a capabilities presentation to the Joint C4ISR Battle Center in Suffolk
– Anthony Martini, CEO of DigiGAN, will take part in a panel discussion of “The New Security” at BASEX Conference July 22-23 in New York City
More About DigiGAN Inc.
DigiGAN is working with the top network integrators and government contractors in the world including Northrop Grumman IT, TASC, EDS, SAIC, CSC, CACI, and many more. Our solutions have been bid out on some of the biggest government IT projects in history including: DIMHRS, CITS-NetCOP, I-ASSURE, JSF, and CARS.
DigiGAN is a member of: Information Assurance Technical Framework Forum (IATF), the Liberty Alliance, and the Trusted Computing Platform Alliance formed by Compaq, HP, IBM, Intel and Microsoft. DigiGAN’s technology partners include Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, Orinoco, and Compaq. DigiGAN Inc., logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DigiGAN, Inc All other products, fonts, company names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.