Thawte Announces New Website With Improved Purchase Functionality
thawte consulting (pty) ltd, the second largest Certification Authority worldwide, has just launched a new website. This new website www.thawte.com includes easy navigation, updated images and highly improved purchase functionality for the Retail customer base which boasts a quick 3 step new enrollment and 1-step renewal processes.
The Managing Director of thawte, Bo Wilson, states “This easy enrollment process has been highly successful in thawte’s referral channel, t-refer, which was launched in September last year. More channels will also be rolling this out shortly and is the first of many initiatives planned during 2004 as we constantly strive to improve our products and services.”
The new website offers customers:
* Clear and defined navigation to help customers find exactly what they need, including a new Quick Start section.
* Easy, tried and tested 3 step new enrollment and 1 step renewal process for Retail customers.
* Addition of 2 year renewal on Code Signing certificates in Retail.
* Convenient printer versions for each of their digital certificate products.
* A new digital certificate fact sheet – to answer those all important questions customers have when purchasing SSL certificates.
* Updated content with easy hyper links to more information.
* New Opinion Piece for customer feedback.
* Continued focus on customer service and free technical support with new language additions coming soon – Norwegian, Swedish and Danish.
* Updated thawte knowledge base with over 1,520 solutions.
* Quick links to our Consumer Education section – to help end customers understand the importance of transacting with a secure site.
To find out more about this latest innovation from thawte consulting (pty) ltd, please go to: www.thawte.com or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
About thawte consulting (pty) ltd
thawte is an established, trusted third party who provides value for money digital trust solutions to online entities worldwide. No other CA matches the precise mix of values, skills and assets they bring to their customers. Importantly, their commitment to the egalitarian ethos of the Internet and their focus on extending a trusted relationship on the Internet to anyone, anywhere means that there is no other company quite like thawte. thawte has issued over 450 000 digital certificates since 1996 and still continues to grow. It is wholly owned by VeriSign, Inc. See www.thawte.com for more details.