Dekart Private Disk Light Version 1.22 – Faster And Even More Reliable Now
November, 8 – Dekart ( www.dekart.com ) releases a new version of its freeware disk encryption program, Dekart Private Disk Light. This data protection program allows users to secure their private data with strong and fast 128-bit AES encryption. Dekart Private Disk Light is used by more than a million users over the globe, a unique program on the market, providing NIST validated encryption and flexibility at no cost. Having only a four-button interface, Dekart Private Disk Light offers the highest convenience, configurability and ease of use.
+ added quick disk creation option
+ doesn’t allow to specify a virtual disk’s size more than allowed by FAT/FAT32 when creating a disk
+ shows estimated time of disk creation process
+ allows to report about installed components through About-dialog in details
– fixed bug with wrong Private Disk Light behavior, when starting Private Disk Light from command line from a specific directory and sending a file-image name without full path produced no results
– fixed bug with impossibility to use the scroll controls to size the new disk partition if hard disk free space is more than 32G
– fixed bug with “Write protected” error when trying to read the NTFS-disk on Windows 2000
– fixed bug with “the disk is write protected” warning message if mount encrypted disk from a write protected USB-disk
– fixed bug with occasional freezing during disk mounting/dismounting or system rebooting
– fixed bug with silence if try to mount a file-image with zero length
– fixed bug with disk mounting error if a file-image is more than 32G and it’s moved to another place
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP
Available languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Czech, Russian, Ukrainian, Romanian.
Download link: http://www.dekart.com/free_download/