Securence Internet Filtering, Anti Spam & Anti Virus Software Services Relaunched as SecurenceWeb and SecurenceMail
Securence, a Leading anti virus, anti spam software and Internet filtering service provider announces the re-launch of the Company’s Website at http://www.securence.com in a move to rebrand its suite of Internet filtering services for businesses and consumers.
Minnetonka, MN (PRWEB) December 9, 2004 — http://www.securence.com – Securence, Inc., a leading anti spam, anti virus software and Internet filtering service provider has announced the relaunch of the Company’s Website at http://www.securence.com in a move to rebrand its suite of Internet filtering services for businesses and consumers into two separate yet complementary offerings: SecurenceMail and SecurenceWeb. The services were formerly known as MessageXchange.
SecurenceMail, the Company’s rebranded anti spam and anti virus software, guarantees 99.99% availability, has the lowest false positive rating in the industry, and is trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide, including Coldwell Banker, ShopNBC, TCF Banks, Kemps Foods, Re/Max International, ERA Real Estate, Mesaba Airlines, Jostens, Century21, Malt-O-Meal Corporation, and Interstate Companies.
“What sets Securence anti spam and anti virus services apart from the competition is our signature profile matching technology,” says Joe Caldwell, President of Securence. “We deploy a DNA matching of sorts that is extremely adaptive to the ever-changing spam message environment, capturing all non-text image files and other obfuscation techniques. Our sophisticated network of spam traps along with other ID layers typically block 98% of all inbound spam with zero false positives produced. What’s more, Securence typically strips out 88% of our customer’s total in-bound email right off the top. The remaining 12% is clean and virus-free.”
Added Caldwell, “These overall results place Securence among the top performing, enterprise-level anti spam and anti virus solutions in the world. While many of our competitors claim to have the best overall results, we can prove it.” Clients can choose from three solutions: remote gateway, on-site appliance, or a dedicated managed server.
The Company’s Internet filtering service, now branded as SecurenceWeb, provides organizations with the most advanced Web filtering technology available. SecurenceWeb goes above and beyond the traditional methodology of allow/disallow URL lists and keyword-blocking filters to obstruct unwanted Web content. Instead, Securence deploys a highly sophisticated combatant that functions more like a dynamic filtering technology mechanism. This active filtering technology solution offers a full range of performance restrictions according to user, group, IP, and machine address, time-based rules, warnings, and complete blocking of Web sites.
“Internet filtering enables companies to arrange and manage internet access across the entire organization,” said Caldwell. “With the right solution in place, employers can increase employee operational efficiencies, reduce legal liability, and minimize network bandwidth drain. With SecurenceWeb, this outcome is more likely.”
Businesses and consumers can order Securence anti spam, anti virus, and Internet filtering services by calling toll-free at 1-866-200-9013 or by contacting via email at e-mail protected from spam bots.
Securence is a leading provider of anti spam software, anti virus software, and Internet filtering services that include email protection and security services for small business, enterprises, educational, and government institutions worldwide. The Company’s unique solutions help protect companies and their employees by scanning email and eliminating threats, such as viruses, worms, malicious content and attachments, and other junk mail before reaching the end user. Securence provides real-time protection from the latest email threats through the use of cutting-edge filtering technology and 24/7 monitoring – all backed by world-class customer service. Securence can be implemented immediately and requires no integration, migration, or upfront costs. Based in Minneapolis, Securence is a wholly owned subsidiary of US Internet Corp., a premier, full-service application service provider.