LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, Infosecurity Europe 2005 – April 27, 2005 – HNS today announced the first issue of (IN)SECURE Magazine, a freely available, freely distributable digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics.
This issue has 46 pages and the included topics are:
– Does Firefox really provide more security than Internet Explorer?
– Security risks associated with portable storage devices
– 10 tips on protecting customer information from identity theft
– Linux security – is it ready for the average user?
– How to secure your wireless network
– Considerations for preventing information leakage
– An introduction to securing Linux with Apache, ProFTPd & Samba
– Security vulnerabilities in PHP Web applications
(IN)SECURE Magazine is available online in PDF format at http://www.insecuremag.com