HNS Consulting Announces Confidential Notes for Pocket PC
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM – May 4, 2005 – HNS Consulting Ltd. today announced Confidential Notes, a security product offering PDA users the ability to keep their data private and safe. Confidential Notes is a practical and easy to use solution that instantly provides you with a high level of security for your mobile data.
Product features include:
– four types of notes can be created (text, sketch, audio, combo).
– customized folders can be created offering the user faster access to their personal, business or any other specific data.
– two password authorization levels: standard and advanced.
– during all time notes are encrypted with 256 bit AES encryption.
– notes can be read and created just after a successful login into the program.
– users can change their passwords or password authentication modes at any time.
– the folder containing the encrypted notes can be easily backed-up.
Confidential Notes 1.0 runs on Microsoft Pocket PC 2002, Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 and Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition devices. The installation is available in both Microsoft Windows Setup format and CAB format. The required space for installing the software to the device is just 300 kb.
For more information on Confidential Notes, screenshots and videos, visit http://www.pocketpcsecurity.com
Members of the press and online journalists are eligible to receive a complimentary review copy of Confidential Notes. If you are interested in this opportunity please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.