Animabilis Software released Aurora Password Manager, a tool helping you protect your passwords. Not only does it take care of your private information, but it also features a number of remarkable functions, which are especially significant, since Aurora Password Manager is free of charge. A clear and simple style of the customizable interface is the very first feature you are certain to like. Secondly, it is worth to note that the program uses a strong encryption mechanism, which prevents unauthorized access (256-bit AES – Advanced Encryption Standard).
Aurora Password Manager has a built-in backup system, which allows you to set a number of copies you need to store. In practice this means that your data is certain to be safe and sound. Aurora Password Manager provides for a multitude of commonly used templates for storing such kind of data, as web site accounts, pin-codes or e-mail passwords, so you can go over to adding data right after you have installed the manager onto your computer.
Aurora Password Manager Features at a Glance:
- Provides strong 256 bit AES encryption
- Features one multi-user database for all employees
- Has a built-in toolbar for filling web forms in IE
- Generates passwords, which are very hard to guess
- Provides for advanced backup and restore options
- Features data search and categorization options
- Aurora Password Manager is free of charge.