Modulo Security launches new compliance and risk management solutions
Modulo Security launched the new version of the Modulo Security Risk Manager, compliance and knowledge management software. The product has been designed and built to automate and assist the entire IT security risk assessment process and to support compliance audits.
New features include:
– Security Governance – provides a view of the organization’s security system, integrating business, systems, and IT infrastructure (output in Visio diagrams). Helps establish investment priorities according to the importance of each asset to the business.
– Georeferenced View of Risks – Map providing a georeferenced view of risks (using Google Earth) to allow identification of risk indexes in geographically distributed organization units.
– Checklist automation – The user can add new controls to Check-up Tool, automating information collection, consolidation of results and generation of reports.
– Compliance Automation (COBIT 4, NIST and ISO 17799) – Checks the level of compliance with ISO 17799 and COBIT 4, reducing investment in the implementation of frameworks and in fulfilling the requirements of multiple audits.
– COBIT 4.0 Strategic Analysis – Helps integrate business goals, IT goals, and IT processes.
– Roadmap for ISO 27001 Certification – Specific checklists to support certification, gap analysis or security compliance, allowing the organization to store control evidence in a single repository, to monitor the steps needed for certification, and to demonstrate fulfillment of requirements during the certification audit.