(IN)SECURE Magazine is a freely available digital security magazine discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 14, our largest feature ever, has been released. Download it over here.
One lucky (IN)SECURE reader can get a Linksys WRTG54G Wireless-G Router accompanied with the “Linksys WRTG54G Ultimate Hacking” book. More information can be found in the magazine.
The covered topics are:
- Attacking consumer embedded devices
- Review: QualysGuard
- CCTV: technology in transition – analog or IP?
- Interview with Robert “RSnake” Hansen, CEO of SecTheory
- The future of encryption
- Endpoint threats
- Review: Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0
- Interview with Amol Sarwate, Manager, Vulnerability Research Lab, Qualys Inc.
- Network access control: bridging the network security gap
- Change and configuration solutions aid PCI auditors
- Data protection and identity management while browsing and transacting over the Internet
- Information security governance: the nuts and bolts
- Securing moving targets
- The need for a new security approach
- Data insecurity: lessons learned?
- Wi-Fi safety and security
We also have a special wireless security topic: “6 CTOs, 10 Burning Questions”. The CTOs we talked with include:
- Dr. Amit Sinha, VP and CTO of AirDefense
- Chia Chee Kuan, CTO and VP of Engineering of AirMagnet
- Merwyn Andrade, CTO of Aruba Networks
- Pravin Bhagwat, co-founder and CTO of AirTight Networks
- Magued Barsoum, CTO of Fortress Technologies
- Dan Simone, VP and CTO of Trapeze Networks