GFI cuts prices of its security products by up to 45%
GFI Software has cut its prices on the majority of products by up to 45%. This is being done to reflect GFI’s longstanding belief in providing companies in the SMB sphere with quality products at unbeatable prices.
Thanks to these new pricing bands, customers can benefit from top quality solutions that address the security and messaging requirements of small and medium sized businesses around the world but at prices that not only suit an SMB’s budget but are unbeatable in the marketplace.
Apart from reduced prices GFI will also be offering:
- Free ReportPacks with every product
- Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA) included for the first year with every product
- Anti-spam and phishing updates included for the first year with GFI MailEssentials
- New purchasing options for GFI LANguard
The reductions apply to these products:
– GFI MailEssentials – Anti-spam and anti-phishing
– GFI MailSecurity – Email security with multiple anti-virus engines
– GFI MailEssentials/GFI MailSecurity suite – Total anti-virus and anti-spam protection
– GFI MailArchiver – Email archiving and management
– GFI FAXmaker – Hassle-free fax server
– GFI EventsManager – Event monitoring, management and archiving
Details of the pricing changes can be seen at http://www.gfi.com/newpricing.