Interface Masters Technologies, an industry leader and innovator in networking solutions, today introduced the new PCI Express Internal Gigabit Secure Bypass product line of high-performance encryption cards designed to improve the throughput of inline Internet Security appliances, WAN Acceleration Systems, Gateways and network servers.
The products improve networking appliances’ performance by independently executing encryption tasks. The onboard Cavium CN1010/CN1120 VPN Accelerator increases total system throughput by processing high-level IPsec and IKE, IPv6, SSL security protocol macro commands to reduce host I/O traffic and dramatically offload the system processor.
The Niagara 2352 product line provides the following features and capabilities:
- On board Cavium CN1010-XP & CN1120 hardware encryption acceleration – DES/3DES, AES, SHA and MD5
- Based on Intel’s 82546 controller
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit copper card
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- PCI-e x4
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant.