BorderWare Technologies introduced BorderWare Security Platform 8.0, the industry’s first security appliance to provide comprehensive email and Web security with anti-data leakage in a single, consolidated and correlated product and administrative interface.
The BorderWare Security Platform 8.0 technology offers a fully comprehensive feature set for robust and extensible capabilities across email and Web that enable organizations to quickly tailor threat protection and data loss prevention to changing needs and policies:
- Instant-on Data Loss Prevention and remediation actions, such as encryption and quarantine
- Anti-virus, anti-malware, anti-spyware and blocking of malicious code
- Anti-spam, anti-phishing and integrated protection from blended threats and network attacks
- Real-time behavioral analysis with BorderWare ReputationAuthority
- Best-of-breed perimeter rejection rate of 98.3% for unwanted traffic
- Dynamic anti-Web data leakage protection and URL filtering
- Patented clustering, high availability and replication for zero lost messages and unlimited scalability
- Centralized administration, reporting, auditing and policy management.
The management console is a best-in-class administration and control center that consolidates all email and Web features in a single interface, providing security operations of reporting, policy management, policy remediation, on-demand feature enablement and clustering. Not only is the BorderWare Security Platform displayed in a secure administrative Web interface, but it can also be managed both remotely and locally.