Full line-up of keynote speakers for RSA Conference Europe
RSA Conference today announced its complete line-up of keynote speakers for the 9th annual RSA Conference Europe. The Conference, taking place from 27th-29th October 2008 at ExCeL London, UK, is set to bring together international industry experts, senior executives, security professionals, developers, architects and vendors – and will deliver its educational content through keynotes, special interest groups, and more than 70 sessions across 10 tracks.
Continuing to feature keynote panels addressing the hottest topics in security, RSA Conference Europe will include what is expected to be a highly-controversial session examining “Online Privacy and the World of Behavioural Targeting: Challenges and Options’ on the main stage on Monday, 27th October. In this moderated panel, representatives from industry and government including Peter Hustinx, European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS), Ari Schwartz, CEO at Center for Democracy and Technology, Michael Spadea, Privacy Counsel at Barclays LLC and Paul Goad, MD at NebuAd Ltd. will discuss online privacy with regard to ‘traditional’ online advertising and how a newer move to behavioural targeting may impact online privacy and security.
Other Keynote Speakers include:
- Richard Thomas, Information Commissioner, Information Commissioner’s Office, UK
- Baroness Neville-Jones, Shadow Security Minister, UK
- Bruce Schneier, Security Technologist, and CTO, BT Counterpane
- Art Coviello, Executive Vice President, EMC and President, RSA, The Security Division of EMC
- Ken Silva, CTO, VeriSign
The 2008 RSA Conference Europe program will also feature:
- 70+ sessions focused on the Business of Security, Developers & Applications, Governance, Hosts, Hot Topics, Networks, Professional Development, Research & Threats, Security Services and Sponsor Case Studies
- The Exhibition featuring new product innovations from over 40 world-class service and technology vendors, including Fortify Software, Integralis, MXI Security, Omada A/S, Optenet, phion AG, SanDisk, Tripwire, Trusted Computing Group, VeriSign, RSA, The Security Division of EMC and WinMagic Inc.
- 20 + Special Interest Groups (SIGs) offering interactive and hands-on debating forums
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities with 1,400 security professionals