Trust Digital, the leading enterprise mobility management (EMM) provider announced the availability of its platform for the Apple iPhone.
Trust Digital addresses the deployment and operational challenges that the iPhone and other consumer oriented smartphones pose to the enterprise CIO by consolidating all mobile devices into a single management and security solution that provides:
- Web-based Enterprise Console with integrated Help Desk capability for centralized control and management
- Self-Service Portal for end user assistance
- Integration with Microsoft Active Directory for scalable group-based management
- User Compliance reporting and enforcement for security policies and configuration
- Device loss protection including policy based password and remote wipe.
Trust Digital’s centralized management eliminates operational expense by simplifying how IT administrators and help desk specialists implement policies, assist users and enforce compliance for mobile applications across the enterprise. In addition, its unique software-overlay architecture avoids datacenter expense by easily integrating with existing directory services, database resources and VPN infrastructure. These capabilities, combined with support for almost any smartphone, enables the CIO to provide choices of smartphones and applications to best meet the mobility needs of their workers.