For many of us, the upcoming New Year will be followed by data loss to hardware failure, accidental deletions, natural disasters, virus, or spyware. A data protection plan to this dilemma is first priority. In response, you can use a backup and recovery solution such as DriveClone version 6.
DriveClone Pro 6 has a user-friendly interface for consumers while DriveClone Server 6 addresses specific needs of businesses and educational institutions such as Win-PE 100% compatibility with all hardware. DriveClone Version 6 retains all previous features such as complete and file-specific backups.
A user can quickly and easily set up a backup routine with the new comprehensive scheduler and then start it with a single mouse click. System Snapshot automatically backs up the computer in a mere 5-10 seconds, then restores the whole computer image within 1 minute. In case of catastrophes, users can save backups to remote FTP server.
Features available in DriveClone 6:
- RAID Support – RAID0/1/5/10/JBOD. Support almost all RAID systems on the market.
- VMware Support – Save the complete backup image to VMware disk.
- Win-PE engine – 100% compatibility to existing hardware and future new hardware.
- FTP Offsite Backup – Back up copy to a remote FTP server.
- AES File Encryption – Protect file backup from access of unauthorized users.
- New Comprehensive Scheduler – Customize daily, weekly, or monthly backup points.
DriveClone Pro 6.0 is available for $59.99 and DriveClone Server 6.0 at $599.