ZoneAlarm Extreme Security all-in-one software suite
Check Point released ZoneAlarm Extreme Security, a new all-in-one software suite that combines core technologies with browser security to give consumers protection against sophisticated computer and Web attacks. The suite also includes secure online backup and system maintenance tools.
The multiple security layers included in the new ZoneAlarm Extreme Security suite provide critical protection against computer and Web-based attacks that by-pass traditional security suites. First introduced with ZoneAlarm ForceField, the virtualized browser technology offers consumers unparalleled protection against new and constantly evolving online threats.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security includes:
- The firewall along with antivirus, anti-spam, anti-spyware and a comprehensive set of additional top-rated PC defenses
- ZoneAlarm ForceField, the state-of-the-art virtualized browser security solution, enabling users to bank, shop and surf safely online
- Online backup tools provide data security by safeguarding the files and data consumers care about most, protecting them from loss, theft, accidental deletion or disk failure
- Optional private-key encryption further strengthens data security by protecting important documents should the storage server ever be compromised
- PC tune-up and system maintenance tools that automatically clean, organize and streamline the system
- Support for Windows XP and Windows Vista 64-bit and 32-bit platforms.
ZoneAlarm Extreme Security by Check Point is available immediately for USD 69.95 (3-user license).