SPAMfighter Domino Module for Lotus Notes reached version 1.0. The module is comprised of a core engine powered by signature based filters and algorithms, complemented by a community-based filter that is supported by a global community of over six million spam fighters from over 224 countries.
SPAMfighter Domino Module features and benefits include:
- Instant protection against spam and phishing
- Simple installation, administration and reporting
- Low false-positives
- Automatic real-time updates powered by community of 6 million spam fighters
- Advanced image analysis and language filters
- Name Address Book (NAB) scanning agent
- Guaranteed privacy and security – emails stay in network.
SPAMfighter Domino Module does not require client-side software and is configured via a Lotus Notes Application so only one installation, one administrator and one version is ever required. Furthermore, the Domino Module has a built in agent that regularly scans the name address book (NAB), which gives the administrator the option to easily assign or remove new users as and when necessary.
The Domino Module also offers added reporting features enabling administrators to proactively monitor the volume of filtered spam e-mails, number of enabled users and trends, allowing administrators to spot potential threats and warn users within their organization to be more vigilant against the latest spammer techniques and malware-related spam.