RSA Conference 2010 call for speakers
RSA Conference made available the offline call for speakers submission form for RSA Conference 2010, taking place March 1 – 5, 2010, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
Information security professionals are encouraged to download this form. Interested speakers will be able to submit their online submissions once the site is live beginning Tuesday, July 28, 2009. All submissions are due no later than Friday, August 14, 2009.
Now in its 19th year, RSA Conference consistently attracts the world’s best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities to learn about information security’s most important issues through first-hand interactions with peers, luminaries and emerging and established companies. RSA Conference is the one place organizations can turn to for a 360-degree view of the information security industry.
Industry professionals are invited to submit abstracts related to the following tracks:
- Applications & Development (formerly Developing with Security)
- Business of Security (formerly Business Trends & Impact)
- Enterprise Security Services (formerly Authentication, Identity & Access Management)
- Featured Sessions (formerly Industry Experts)
- Hackers & Threats
- Hosts (formerly covered by Enterprise Defense)
- Hot Topics
- Networks (formerly covered by Enterprise Defense)
- Physical Security
- Policy & Government
- Professional Development
- Research Revealed
- Risk & Compliance
- Sponsor Case Studies
- Strategy & Architecture (formerly Deployment Strategies).
In order to learn more about how to develop a successful submission, please attend the RSA Conference 2010 Webinar, “Getting Your Session Proposal Accepted in 2010,” on Wednesday, August 5, at 10 a.m. PDT/1 p.m. EDT. To register, go here.