Check Point announced ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 which introduces ZoneAlarm Hard Drive Encryption. This solution automatically encrypts all hard drive content to protect all personal data.
Hard Drive Encryption also safeguards the key system information that users tend to forget, such as automatically-stored passwords, cookies, temporary Internet files and recycle bin documents. Coupled with included services that alert consumers to possible fraud, offer 24/7 password recovery, and help victims of identify theft, ZoneAlarm delivers comprehensive security for Internet users.
Multiple security technologies included in the new ZoneAlarm Extreme Security suite – including personal firewall, anti-phishing and wireless network security – provide critical protection against computer and Web-based attacks that can bypass traditional security suites. For example, new Advanced Download Protection automatically checks and analyzes the programs a user wants to download to determine if they are safe or malicious. ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 also adds new product enhancements including a unified scan engine designed for faster and easier detection and removal of viruses, spyware and other malicious software.
Features and benefits in ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2010 include:
- Advanced download protection – Stops the latest viruses delivered online by running and analyzing downloads in a protected environment before installation
- Hard drive encryption – Enterprise-proven encryption option to automatically encrypt personal and system data for identify theft protection
- Password recovery assistance – Provides Hard Disk Encryption users with included phone assistance 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Identity protection services – Credit Bureau Monitoring provides fraud alerts, plus Victim Recovery Services help recover quickly from identify theft
- Operating system firewall – New enhancements help identify and stop sophisticated online attacks that can bypass traditional anti-virus and security suites
- Virtual browsing – Allows users to surf the Web with full protection against malicious software such as drive-by downloads or browser exploits
- Unified anti-virus and anti-spyware engine – Performs anti-virus scans now up to 85% faster than previous versions
- Windows 7 ready – Support available in conjunction with Windows 7 release.