ESET antivirus for Symbian beta now available
ESET has announced ESET Mobile Antivirus for Symbian is now available for public beta testing.
Its features include:
- Heuristic Threat Detection – Provides real-time protection against known and emerging threats
- Quarantine – Gives experienced users the option to delete threats as they are found or isolate them safely in quarantine or review or restore later
- On-demand Scanning – Allows scanning and cleaning of integrated and removable memory media
- Advanced On-access Scanning – Scans all files including email attachments at access time
- Logs/Statistics – Statistics screen summarizes scanning and quarantine activities
- Variable In-depth Scanning of Archives – Uncovers malware even if embedded in multiple levels of compressed archive files
- Automatic/On-demand Updates – Users can download compact signature updates on-demand or schedule updates on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
- Online Activation – Activate product directly from the graphical user interface
- Intuitive User Interface – Easy-to-set dialogs and an intuitive menu enhance the user experience.