Grsync: GUI for rsync 0.9.2 released
Grsync is an open source rsync GUI. It can be effectively used to synchronize local directories and it supports remote targets as well (even though it doesn’t support browsing the remote folder).
- Most commonly used rsync options available, additional options may be specified by command line switches
- Saves multiple settings with customized names (no limit on number of “sessions”)
- Can do simulation or normal execution
- Captures and prints rsync output nicely on a own window and log to a file
- Parses rsync output to display progress bars and other information
- Highlights errors and show them on a separate window, for better and faster control over rsync runs
- Can pause rsync execution
- A good number of translations available
- Can run custom commands before (and stop in case of failure) and after rsync
- Shell script for batch, crontab use etc. provided (grsync-batch)
- Can import and export sessions on file; i.e. share your settings with people.