Web application security testing tool Websecurify 0.4 RC1 released
Websecurify is a Web application security testing tool which automatically identifies vulnerabilities by using advanced scanning and fuzzing technologies.
The key improvements in version 0.4 RC1 are:
- Better, more responsive UI
- Support for Workspaces
- Nicer looking tasks
- Better reporting with ability to export to various formats
- Rewritten testing engine with some major improvements
- Tests can be paused, stopped and resumed
- Integrated help system
- Integrated preferences system
- Introduction to various internal APIs and support libraries for extension developers
- Standardisation of all UI controls
- Full internationalization support (translations are in progress)
- Many other improvements.