(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 23 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Microsoft’s security patches year in review: A malware researcher’s perspective
- A closer look at Red Condor Hosted Service
- Report: RSA Conference Europe 2009, London
- The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has a vision for stronger information security
- Q&A: Didier Stevens on malicious PDFs
- Protecting browsers, endpoints and enterprises against new Web-based attacks
- Mobile spam: An old challenge in a new guise
- Report: BruCON security conference, Brussels
- Are you putting your business at risk?
- Why out-of-band transactions verification is critical to protecting online banking
- Study uncovers alarming password usage behavior
- Q&A: Noise vs. Subversive Computing with Pascal Cretain
- Elevating email to an enterprise-class database application solution
- Ask the social engineer: Practice
- Report: Storage Expo 2009, London
- Jumping fences
- the ever decreasing perimeter.