RSA Conference 2010 announced its keynote speaker lineup for the March event in San Francisco.
As interest continues to swirl around cloud computing and the popularity of social networking only grows, information security professionals are left to navigate the security implications of technologies such as these while protecting their organizations.
RSA Conference’s 2010 keynote speakers will address these – and other – important topics in order to arm and inform security professionals who deal with these issues on a daily basis.
World-class technology leaders presenting at RSA Conference include:
- Scott Charney, Corporate Vice President for Trustworthy Computing, Microsoft Corp.
- Art Coviello, Executive Vice President of EMC Corp. and President of RSA, The Security Division of EMC.
- Enrique Salem, President and CEO, Symantec Corp.
- Dave Hansen, Corporate Senior Vice President and General Manager, Security Business Unit, CA Inc.
- Al Zollar, General Manager, IBM Tivoli Software
- David DeWalt, President and CEO, McAfee Inc.
- Phil Dunkelberger, President and CEO, PGP Corp.
- Philippe Courtot, Chairman and CEO, Qualys Inc.
- Herbert (Hugh) Thompson, Ph.D., Chief Security Strategist, People Security and Program Committee Chair, RSA Conference 2010
- James Bidzos, Executive Chairman, VeriSign Inc.
This year’s event will take place from March 1-5, 2010, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.