(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 24 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Writing a secure SOAP client with PHP: Field report from a real-world project
- How virtualized browsing shields against web-based attacks
- Review: 1Password 3
- Preparing a strategy for application vulnerability detection
- Threats 2.0: A glimpse into the near future
- Preventing malicious documents from compromising Windows machines
- Balancing productivity and security in a mixed environment
- AES and 3DES comparison analysis
- OSSEC: An introduction to open source log and event management
- Book review
- Hacking: The Next Generation
- Q&A: Sandra Toms LaPedis on RSA Conference 2010
- Secure and differentiated access in enterprise wireless networks
- Achieving continuous PCI compliance with IT GRC.