Zscaler announced the worldwide availability of a fully integrated e-mail and web security service.
Key features include:
- Accurate filtering to block spam and phishing
- Deep protection against viruses and spyware before they enter the enterprise perimeter
- Flexible policies to define granular mail flow and encryption
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for SMTP and webmail
- Rich, interactive and correlated real-time reporting.
While many vendors talk about web and email integration, offerings are limited to a common dashboard. Beyond that lie two disparate user interfaces as well as multiple policy managers and reporting systems. Service highlights include:
- Single policy: One policy manager for e-mail and web security
- Integrated security: Cross-leveraging threat intelligence with full inline real-time content inspection of e-mail and web traffic for detection of threats and data loss, as well as dynamic classification of web pages to proactively stop suspicious and malicious code. For example, detection of transaction by botnets sending spam is leveraged by the web security service in real-time.
- Integrated reporting: Holistic visibility for e-mail and web, with unified real-time reporting down to the transaction level, powered by Zscaler’s patented NanoLog technology
- Common DLP: A single, common user interface and policy manager for Data Loss Prevention (DLP), eliminating the need to maintain separate sets of policies and dictionaries for email and web.