Managing your identity, secure access and online storage while protected by the cloud
Webroot announced Webroot Internet Security Complete, the company’s newest consumer offering that integrates cloud-based threat protection with identity management and secure access to personal files and passwords.
Key features include:
- Multi-layered malware protection that more effectively protects against viruses, Trojans, worms and rootkits
- File synchronization and sharing across multiple PCs, including 10GB of storage in the cloud
- Password manager that protects your passwords and provides secure form-filling
- Webroot.com/mywebroot, a Web portal that makes files secure and accessible from any browser
- Cloud-based technology that instantly scans and classifies URLs returned in search results, sent in emails, or posted on social networks to protect you from visiting malicious sites
- Malware scanning is up to 5x faster over Webroot’s last full product release
- Automatic malware scanning now takes place on a daily basis when your computer is idle to avoid disrupting you
- Automatic quarantine of malware that’s detected – which means fewer alerts and interruptions for customers
- Lost wallet service including credit card monitoring for up to three credit cards (US only).
A standard one-year subscription of Webroot Internet Security Complete protects up to three PCs for $79.95/£49.99. Customers can upgrade their accounts for more storage, PCs secured and credit cards monitored for an additional cost.