(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 27 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 27 has been released today.
Table of contents
- Review: BlockMaster SafeStick secure USB flash drive
- The devil is in the details: Securing the enterprise against the cloud
- Cybercrime may be on the rise, but authentication evolves to defeat it
- Learning from bruteforcers
- PCI DSS v1.3: Vital to the emerging demand for virtualization and cloud security
- Security testing – the key to software quality
- A brief history of security and the mobile enterprise
- Payment card security: Risk and control assessments
- Security as a process: Does your security team fuzz?
- Book review: Designing Network Security, 2nd Edition
- Intelligent security: Countering sophisticated fraud.