ESET Cybersecurity for Mac is a new security solution that delivers protection against internet security threats without impacting system performance.
Users get both Internet security software and educational tools to help keep their computer data and personal information safe. The online training guides users through real-world scenarios via videos and other tools to better illustrate the need for increased protection.
Through the online education exercises, users learn a variety of information to help keep their Mac safe, including leveraging a firewall, physical security best practices, the importance of updating software, email security tips, Internet usage best practices, strong password tips and staying safe on social networks.
Additional features include:
- Proactive cross platform protection – Protects against Mac, Windows and Linux malware
- Removable media control – Blocks usage of USB, Firewire, CD/DVD devices
- Full screen mode – No disruptions from alert and information windows when full screen applications like games or presentations are running
- Security settings control – Defines which user accounts have the capability to change settings
- Sample submission – Allows users to submit suspicious files to ESET Virus Lab for analysis and provides early warning of emerging threats.