WatchGuard unveiled its most powerful security appliance, the XTM 2050. This next-generation firewall (NGFW) providessecurity for large organizations and data centres that require a high-performance firewall, application control and IPS to protect against data theft, malware and security breaches.
For customers with mission-critical requirements, WatchGuard is also introducing a 24×7, premium Advanced Hardware Replacement program to replace WatchGuard XTM and XCS appliances on-site within 4-hours.
The WatchGuard XTM 2050 provides line-speed security inspection on all traffic, supports multi-gigabit packet filtering throughput and provides application control. Key features and specifications:
- 20 Gbps firewall, and up to 10Gbps full content inspection
- High port density with 16 1GB copper ports and 2 10GB SFP+ Fibre ports
- Port Independence: any port can be External, Trusted, or DMZ
- Redundant hot-swap power supplies, fans, storage, and NICs
- High Availability (active/passive and active/active)
- WAN and VPN failover
- Application Control for over 1,800 applications
- Integration with Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, others for user-based firewalling
- WatchGuard System Manager full management, reporting, monitoring, logging package included
- IPSec site to site and remote user VPN
- SSL remote user VPN
- Advanced VOIP and HTTPS security
- Extensive traffic shaping, QoS and bandwidth control.