Norman releases endpoint protection system
Norman released Endpoint Protection 9, which stops all kinds of malware threats including viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, adware, bots, zero-day threats and rootkits.
Security policies may be set and managed centrally across multiple sites ensuring rapid security updates and effective local control.
Norman Endpoint Protection installs in minutes and its intuitive user interface displays all clients and servers in a network. All computers are updated with the latest protection and stay secure while reporting status to the console application. The Endpoint Manager is easy to use through logical, drag-and-drop actions for group handling and security policy management.
Norman Endpoint Protection comes with Norman SandBox and DNA Matching technologies that protect against new and unknown malware and other persistent threats.
- Advanced architecture and low cost of ownership in all configurations
- Easy to install, operate and administer from the SMB to the largest enterprise
- Tested and verified by major independent labs
- Sophisticated and powerful centralized management capabilities
- Advanced alarm settings triggered by user defined thresholds
- Attractive volume pricing terms.