New line of Panda Security integrated perimeter security appliances
Panda Security launched Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries, its new, unified perimeter security device that protects against all types of threats.
The solution is available in three different versions: compatible with virtualization engines, software only, and five different hardware models designed for organizations of every size.
In addition, its new Panda Perimeter Management Console allows centralized and secure management and configuration of all appliances on the network from a single location, accessible from the cloud at any time.
The new Panda GateDefender Performa eSeries manages companies’ perimeter security needs by neutralizing viruses, spam and unauthorized access at the Internet gateway through a complete set of resources which leverage Collective Intelligence technologies. Its main features include:
- Firewall: Ensures that inbound and outbound communications comply with the security policy.
- Intrusion prevention system (IPS): Prevents intrusion attacks.
- Anti-malware: Protects against all types of malicious software in email and Web traffic.
- Content filter: Scans inbound and outbound traffic for dangerous content.
- Anti-spam: Keeps email traffic free from junk mail.
- Web filter: Restricts access to non-work-related Web content.
- Multiple connection technologies to access the Internet and the corporate network. Compatible with ADSL/UMTS/GPRS/3G/USB devices.
- VPN: Secure communication with remote offices and roaming workers with mobile devices.
- HotSpot: Grants controlled temporary Internet access to guests or visitors to the company.
- QoS: Minimizes unproductive and ineffective usage of precious network bandwidth.