New Modulo Risk Manager Version 8.2 features the first release of the new Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) module, as well as delivers over 150 product enhancements to the Business Continuity Management (BCM) module and core platform capabilities.
With this announcement Modulo now offers a solution for Technology Risk and Compliance Management, Enterprise Risk Management, Vendor Risk Management and Business Continuity Management – all in an affordable package specifically designed “out of the box” for IT, security and compliance professionals looking to align security to their companies businesses risk and compliance needs.
Modulo Risk Manager recently received a “Positive” rating in Gartner’s 2013 MarketScope for IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Management (IT GRCM) and earned the coveted 5-Star rating by SC Magazine in its Group Test of Risk & Policy Management for the last three consecutive years.
Risk Manager Version 8.2 highlights include:
- New Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Module: Enables organizations to create risk indicators and expand risk reporting to broader enterprise issues
- Business Continuity Management Module (BCM) Enhancements: Enables organizations to reduce risks associated with crises and disasters, leveraging ISO-22301 and BS-25999 industry standards; includes new custom plan and event creation capabilities
- Incident Management enhancements including tree-mapping reports and custom event creation capabilities
- Policy Management and Vendor Risk Management enhancements including custom survey capabilities
- User-friendly interface and integration enhancements
- Risk Modeling enhancements through customizable formulas
Other recent upgrades to the product offer an Intuitive and Easy-to-use Workflow; 100+ New Knowledge Bases; 140+ reports as well as chart wizards and Google Maps displays; support for Mobile and Social apps; and BYOD risk assessments.
The Modulo Risk Manager product platform is available in three flexible license models: SaaS, perpetual-based on-premise software and subscription-based on-premise software.