CoverMe, a secure texting, document sharing and phone call app, launched today after a beta period.
- Make free secure phone calls
- Send self-destructing messages
- Recall or remotely wipe sent messages
- Safely share private photos and videos
- Photo vault to hide photos and videos
- Hide text messages, contacts, call logs
- Private vault for documents, notes and diary.
CoverMe provides full messaging control. Users will immediately know when the recipient has read their messages and they can recall or remotely wipe messages. For anyone who has ever sent a private picture or poorly judged text message to someone in error, they can now simply send out a remote wipe instruction to remove it. CoverMe also allows users to embed messages with “self-destruct’ options. Once a message is read it will disappear or after a certain amount of time.
The app also features the CoverMe Private Vault, the ultimate way to ensure personal contacts, messages, call logs, confidential documents, notes, secret diary entries, pictures, and videos stay hidden and private.
The encrypted vault is invisible and completely impenetrable without the password. Even if a users’ device is lost or left unattended, their private information is absolutely safe. The vault also provides a powerful password manager to safely store all passwords.