Linksys expanded its business networking line-up with two new 802.11ac access points which allow network administrators, resellers and businesses to deploy a high-speed wireless network or upgrade their existing wireless infrastructure to the latest 802.11ac technology.
The ratified 802.11ac is the new wireless standard for client devices such as laptops, tablets and smart phones going forward. Future-proofing new networks or upgrading older wireless-G or N networks with Wireless-AC routers and access points provide businesses with the high performance wireless functionality that offices, large or small require.
Features of the new Linksys Wireless-AC Access Points include:
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac Dual Band support
- LAPAC1200 has a MIMO 2X2 configuration
- LAPAC1750 has a MIMO 3X3 configuration
- Support as Powered Device with 802.3at (PoE+)
- Support for up to 16 different SSID’s
- Configurable as a Workgroup Bridge for range extension
- Designed for ceiling or wall mounting
- Industrial-strength Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA, WPA2) security and data encryption
- Advanced security and preventions (802.1X Supplicant, SSID to VLAN Mapping, MAC Access Control, Rogue AP detection)
- Set-up and management through the Web Interface or Simple Network Management Protocol
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- IPv6 support.
The Linksys Business Wireless-AC Dual Band Access Points protect and secures a wireless network with business-class security features including Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), 802.1X Supplicant Authentication, MAC-based ACL, Rouge AP Detection, SSID-to-VLAN Mapping, Wireless Scheduler, and more.