Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager 15.0 released
Lepide Software released version 15.0 of Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager. The latest version allows users to add Office 365 as Source directly in Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager.
Once added, the users can perform the usual operations as they used to perform on other sources such as:
- Migrate an Office 365 mailbox or its content to PST, any Live Exchange Server, or the other Office 365.
- Use inbuilt nested search to find the exact required emails
- Generate reports for important aspects to keep a check on the contents
- Export emails from Office 365 to EML or MSG files
- Copy the contents of Office 365 and paste it in any destination.
In addition to it, a user can migrate multiple or all mailboxes at once from any Exchange Server or Office 365 to PST files. By default, one PST file is created for one mailbox except for the cases where size restriction of a PST file is applied.
By adding the new component for Office 365 and migrating multiple mailboxes, Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager turns out to be stronger and more promising solution for recovering Exchange Server from a disaster situation.