Lepide Software launches LepideMigrator for Exchange
LepideMigrator for Exchange is a one-stop solution that migrates all user mailboxes, public folders and archive mailboxes along with their content and resources from an Exchange Server to another. It supports both intra-forest and cross-forest Exchange Migration that too between Exchange Servers of any version. It also performs mailbox migration from Exchange Server to Office 365.
Users can migrate the mailboxes from Exchange Server 2003 to Exchange Server 2013 without upgrading Exchange or installing any type of Service Pack/update.
In addition to mailboxes or public folders, a user can migrate Outlook profiles, Outlook rules, Global Address List, mailbox or public folder properties.
The main highlight of this software is agent-based load sharing that lets Administrator use networked computers as the agents to share the loads of Exchange Migration. This next-generation technology along with scheduled migration lets an IT helpdesk to complete the migration of hundreds, thousands, and even more mailboxes in the promised deadline without requiring more resources.
- Supports both Intra-forest and Cross-forest migration
- Manage Coexistence between two Exchange Servers
- Performs one-way and two-way synchronizations
- Add footprints to transferred mailboxes and content to avoid repetitive migration
- Undo mailbox migration
- Map mailboxes between two Exchange Servers during migration
- Filtration of mailboxes and their content during migration
- Agent-based Load Sharing technology
- Scheduling of mailbox migration along with blackout time where no job will run
- Predefined reports to show the details of each migration job
- Instant notifications through email about the status of migration jobs.