RSA Conference has teamed up with NYSE Governance Services to host the Cyber Risk Board Forum. Set to take place February 29, 2016, in San Francisco, in conjunction with the annual RSA Conference, the forum specifically addresses cybersecurity at the board and senior management level.
The forum sets to address the increasing challenges of IT security and risk management combined with the evolving IT landscape, the sophistication of attacks, and how it relates to the board as a whole.
“Cyber governance has risen to one of corporate boards’ highest mandates because the oversight of data and intellectual property security touches virtually every facet of an organization,” says Adam Sodowick, president, NYSE Governance Services. “Proactively addressing these issues within the context of a larger governance and compliance framework, is imperative to ensure proper internal risk controls are in place to mitigate loss while fulfilling fiduciary responsibility.”
- Sandy Carielli, Security Product Management Leader
- Rick Cleary, COO, CYS Investments
- Roland Cloutier, VP/CSO, ADP
- James B. Comey, Director, FBI
- Nicole Eagan, CEO, Darktrace
- Lance Hayden, Managing Director, Berkeley Research Group
- Catherine Mulligan, SVP, Specialty Products
- Admiral Michael S. Rogers, US Navy, Commander, U.S. Cyber Command, Director, National Security Agency/Chief, Central Security Service
- Mary Beth Vitale, Chair of Nominating/Governance Committee, CoBiz Financial
In addition to high-profile keynote speakers, participants can also participate in a mock cyber breach exercise to measure the organization’s preparedness for a cyber attack.