Versasec introduced vSEC:CMS S-Series 5.2. This version of identity and access management (IAM) solutions offers interfaces to a variety of smart cards, user directories and more.
vSEC:CMS S-Series 5.2 includes a list of features:
- A new inventory for software version management (RSDM, USS and VSC) to improve management of vSEC:CMS software components installed on managed devices,
- Updates and improvements to FixDN, a feature that finds and corrects broken links between user ID stored in vSEC:CMS and user directory (AD),
- Additional functionality to retrieve directory (AD) attributes, from the users’ managers,
- New options for the virtual contact interface (VCI) bits in Discovery Object, which can now be configured to set VCI PIN behavior,
- An updated interface to ypsID S3 smart card to support version 3,
- Improved management for PIV FASC-N Credential Numbers,
- An updated interface to Thales nShield HSM,
- Support for Symantec MPKI 7.5, which enables the issuance of smart card certificates from the Kuwait government PKI and affords Versasec new business opportunities in the Middle East.
vSEC:CMS version 5.2 includes support for the following: Longmai mToken CryptoID; fingerprint enrollment for ypsID S3 smart cards; and SPE (Secure PIN Entry) on Oberthur 8.1 IV cards.
“Governments and entities around the world recognize the importance of knowing who is accessing data, and our vSEC:CMS solutions make it very easy and cost effective to do so,” said Joakim Thorén, Versasec CEO.
“With our latest version of vSEC:CMS, we’re supporting more cards and tokens, and we’ve simplified our interfaces, making our solution easier than ever to use.”
Versasec vSEC:CMS is optimized for deployment in large-scale projects.