InfoSec Institute launched its Certified Security Awareness Practitioner (CSAP) boot camp. The course is to certify professionals with the expert knowledge, skills and confidence to build and manage enterprise security awareness education programs that get results and secure end user behavior.
InfoSec Institute’s three-day Certified Security Awareness Practitioner boot camp equips professionals with everything they need to:
- Evaluate their current security culture and human risk susceptibility,
- Assess an existing security awareness program and identify areas of improvement,
- Gain leadership buy-in and support for security education,
- Build an engaging program to boost learners’ security aptitudes, drop phishing rates and cultivate an always-on, cyber-alert culture,
- Select the KPIs to measure their programs’ reach and impact,
- Enforce security policies with a mix of positive reinforcement and administrative controls,
- Integrate awareness training into existing endpoint protection systems,
- Select the training platform for their organization.
“The best security awareness programs go beyond routine phishing simulations and training campaigns to sustainably shift workforce security culture. With our new CSAP boot camp and certification we’ll arm program managers with the strategies, tactics and ideas to kickstart a strong security awareness program and reduce cyber attack susceptibility,” said Jack Koziol, CEO and Founder of InfoSec Institute.
InfoSec Institute offers the CSAP boot camp in four delivery options to suit where, when and how today’s students learn best.
- Flex Pro: Interactive, live-streamed instruction available anywhere,
- Flex Classroom: Public training boot camps held nationwide,
- Flex Enterprise: Customized team training at client’s location,
- Flex Basic: Self-paced, computer-based instruction.