FireMon announced Lumeta CloudVisibility, proven cloud visibility, security and anomaly detection for hybrid enterprises. Lumeta CloudVisibility is built on the pioneering technology of its predecessor, Lumeta Spectre, purpose-built for comprehensive network and endpoint discovery.
With this release, FireMon introduces real-time infrastructure visibility, change monitoring and leak-path detection for enterprises in any phase of their cloud migration, regardless of cloud platform, for physical, virtual, software-defined, on-premise and hybrid environments.
“Gone are the days when only one provider dominates the cloud infrastructure market. Enterprises are using more than one cloud platform, a matrix of public or private clouds, and more than one management stack,” said FireMon CEO Satin H. Mirchandani. “Security must make the shift to business enabler – fast, flexible – and it starts with enhanced visibility. With the introduction of Lumeta CloudVisibility, we extend our leadership in network security policy management and set a new benchmark to help enterprises advance Zero Trust initiatives armed with the tools to see, secure and manage their entire network.”
Hybrid environments need extensible solutions. Lumeta CloudVisibility is built for large enterprises that require seamless visibility of assets from Layer 2 to the cloud.
Its features allow:
- Multi-cloud, multi-account visibility, central roll-up to security operations (SecOps)
- Attribute silos of cloud accounts/resources to owner identity/contact
- Exposure and remediation of hidden sources of risk with extensive visualization and visual analytics capabilities, including:
- High-risk cloud instances ranked, prioritized
- Security group and subnet configuration vulnerabilities
- By what paths cloud assets attach to enterprise
- Determination of leak paths from cloud infrastructure to internet
- Cloud instance census and visibility integrated with vulnerability assessment software for holistic coverage.
“Armed with Lumeta CloudVisibility, security teams can ensure the right policies are applied to every asset, identify leak paths that are vulnerable to attack and easily identify suspicious network behavior,” said Reggie Best, president of Lumeta.