(IN)SECURE Magazine issue 62 released
(IN)SECURE Magazine is a free digital security publication discussing some of the hottest information security topics. Issue 62 has been released today.
Table of contents
- What’s your company’s risk exposure?
- The modern threat landscape and expanding CISO challenges
- Product showcase: Veriato Cerebral user & entity behavior analytics software
- Building a modern data registry: Go beyond data classification
- What happened to trust and transparency in cybersecurity?
- Prioritising risks in a climate of geopolitical threats
- An intelligence-driven approach to cyber threats
- Is curiosity killing patient privacy? Combatting insider threats in the healthcare contact center
- Protecting applications against DFA attacks
- The SEC demands better disclosure for cybersecurity incidents and threats