Jetico, long-trusted pioneer in encryption software, announced the launch of Jetico Central Manager in the cloud, now available for BestCrypt Volume Encryption. Admins and Managed Service Providers gain control of disk encryption activities from anywhere without the need to configure and maintain a dedicated server.
“The burden of managing disk encryption affects organizations of all sizes,” claims Jetico CEO, Michael Waksman. “Jetico’s cloud-based central management helps to empower even the smallest businesses, now free from the hassle of running their own local server.”
Customers using Jetico Central Manager in the cloud will appreciate a ready pre-configured server. No need to buy dedicated hardware, install software components or determine all the settings.
Waksman adds, “For MSPs, a single administrator can manage several customer installations from one simple interface, from any remote location.”
Features and benefits
Management of endpoint data protection
- Control encryption activities from anywhere
- Gain peace of mind with pre-set encryption policies based on compliance requirements, including HIPAA and GDPR
- Create and save customized encryption policies to best match your needs
Monitoring and reporting
- Get instant alerts on any issues and see progress of encryption tasks in real time
- Centralized logging
- Create global reports in HTML or PDF
- Protect endpoint data using the strongest independent encryption; nobody else can access your encrypted data, guarded by your own uniquely generated keys
- Rest assured with secure network traffic between client computers and cloud-based central management
- Rely on safe cloud-side backups for database recovery
For over 20 years, Jetico proudly serves enterprise customers with BestCrypt data encryption software, a reliable alternative to native OS encryption. Cloud-based central management of BestCrypt saves time and money, delivering more convenient compliance with regulations like HIPAA and GDPR.