With the rapid advancements in technology and connectivity, the threat of cyber-attacks on industrial control systems is fast becoming a reality that no company can ignore. Such attacks not only have the potential to cause financial damages but can lead to loss of production downtime for the entire system.
With more than a decade of success, the conference has been carefully designed to highlight the regulatory changes and the key cyber security issues facing industrial control and SCADA Systems.
Top five reasons to attend:
- Get the latest report on the NIS directive and meeting the compliance requirements
- Benchmark your cybersecurity strategy against market leaders and competitors
- From preventive to reactive – learn how to create control systems that are secure by design
- Expand your network and build business relationships with the market leaders
- Overcome the challenges in securing critical infrastructure and supply chains