The subject of this conference is enabling a diverse and inclusive cyberspace.
This year’s theme emphasizes the unique strengths and contributions of Latino cybersecurity professionals and the importance of promoting diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEIA) in the field to drive innovation and progress.
This event will explore topics such as:
- The unique challenges and opportunities facing Latino cybersecurity professionals in the industry
- Strategies for promoting representation and inclusion of Latino professionals in cybersecurity
- The importance of mentorship, sponsorship, and professional development in advancing Latino cybersecurity professionals
- The role of allies in supporting Latino cybersecurity professionals and promoting diversity and inclusion in the industry
- The potential of the Latino cybersecurity community to drive positive change and make a lasting impact in promoting diversity and inclusion
- The impact of emerging technologies on the Latino cybersecurity workforce and the opportunities they present for promoting diversity and inclusion